And now, camp is over.
There are so many things i can say, but one thing for sure, i need to start believing in myself. I've casted so much doubts within, and it has cemented into a strong belief which made me believe that i'm really incapable of what i am actually capable of.
I need to start taking risks, and step out of my comfort zone. I've been in it for too long and it's not helping.
Furthermore, what's with all these judgements i impose onto others? Who am i to judge? I'm a nobody. I don't have the right to judge. Afterall, looks don't matter. What matters is your character and your heart, others are just transitory and transient. They will wither and fade with the passing of time, but your inner beauty lasts forever.
So, lessons learnt.
1) Believe in myself.
2) Don't judge.
3) Character is way more important than anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment