Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions.

This is like the mandatory entry about new year resolutions.

I thought hard about it, and most of the time, when i'm too deep in such thoughts, i avoided it altogether. It feels like such resolutions are useless without any actions so there's no point thinking too much about it.

But one thing for sure, i wanna start afresh.

I want to be the person i want to be. As simple and cliche as it sounds, i want to be me. I'm gonna be happy being myself and i'm not going to compare. I want to laugh each time with such liberation that only me, myself, can truly comprehend.

Do or Die. I want to do things in the best way i can. If it's worth it, i'm going to give my all. No turning back or half-hearted attempts. I'm not going to give up. I'm not going to be a quitter.

I'm going to treasure everyone around me. I will tell them i love them whenever i can. I want to show them that i appreciate them for being a part of me. I want to be a better friend, son, lover. I want to spend more time with the people i love. We are all growing older by the second, and if there's a better time to show your love and appreciation, it's now.

I want to get closer to God. I want to be wrapped in His love. Forever.

I want to make more friends. I will be real. I will see people for who they really are. I will be less bitchy and judgemental. I will be less superficial. I will care less about looks. I will be less mean. I will be less sad.

I want to give and not expect anything in return.

I want to fill my mind with things that are worthy. I want to spend less effort on things that don't matter. I want to tire myself with things close to my heart, and disregard useless memories.

I'm not going to fight for things that are not meant to be. I'm going to let go. I'm gonna love more and think of myself as someone more worthy. I will not beg.

I want to love like i've never loved before. It's going to be painful and i'll be hurt, but that's okay. I'll still love wholeheartedly anyway. I'm going to take the risk and venture beyond my comfort zones.

I will be fun. I will be happy.

Truly, from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment